I’m SO excited to finally be able to share this with everyone! The news of Chellsie Memmel’s come back has been one of the most exciting things for anyone in gymnastics to watch.
She has been documenting her journey on her YouTube channel, and just recently announced that she is officially in come back mode. I was fortunate enough to sit down and chat with her about a range of topics. We discuss
- Why she decided to make an elite gymnastics come back
- What her training, skill assignments, and strength program looks like
- How she balances being a mom, coach, and her training
- How her relationship with recovery, food, and training has changed compared to 12 years ago
- The biggest lessons she has learned for managing her training
- Her concerns for injuries and how she is staying ahead of them
- Her thoughts on Athlete A, the Gymnastics Alliance movement, and positive coaching philosophies
and much more! I’m super grateful for Chellsie’s time, and am so excited to watch her this year as she continues to have fun training and see what she can do. You can listen to the podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Stitcher, or watch the full episode on YouTube below.
Chellsie Memmel Discusses Her Elite Comeback, Lessons Learned,
and Positive Coaching Techniques
I hope you enjoy it, and best of luck to Chellsie on her journey!
The post Chellsie Memmel Discusses Her Elite Comeback, Lessons Learned, and Positive Coaching Techniques appeared first on .