If and when you can reopen, it would be best to start with Competitive.
Phase in other groups over time.
One club plans to use a Wall-Mounted Infrared Forehead Thermometer Non-Contact Digital Temperature Thermometer with Fever Alarm to allow entry.
That’s not foolproof, of course. Some positives don’t have fever.
Chalk Bucket forum is compiling suggestions.
Here are a few:
- Initial opening with small groups of 10 or less
- Following social distancing guidelines (6+ feet) with stations / drills
- Wiping down equipment after each use
- Masks (entering and exiting the Gym)
- Hand sanitizing before each event
- Starting up with basics and conditioning so there will be no need to spot
- Each athlete will have their own chalk block kept in a Ziploc bag
- Each athlete will have their own spray bottle for water
- Cameras with login for parents to watch from outside the facility
- Stagger workout times
- Stagger break times (or if practice short enough no break to limit congregating)
- One way traffic as much as possible
- Nightly equipment cleaning of high touch surfaces such as tables, chairs, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks with EPA registered household disinfectant per CDC guidance